THINKING OF TUMMY TUCK AT SUDEEP?
Tummy tuck surgery, also known as “abdominoplasty,” improves the shape of the abdomen by removing excess skin and fat and tightening the abdominal muscles. The midsection is one of the most difficult areas to target with diet and exercise alone, and this procedure gives patients the confidence and comfort that comes with a flatter and more attractive abdominal appearance.
You will look much smarter because your clothes drape better on your body.
Rash or chafing caused by loose skin will be eliminated.
Bulges and roll will be eliminated due to surgery. This will improve your self confidence.
A tummy tuck is beneficial for those who have:
- A protruding abdomen from stretched muscles and skin.
- Multiple pregnancies.
- Loose, sagging abdominal skin that may hang over previous abdominal scars, such as caesarian section or appendix scars
- Abdominal muscles weakened by pregnancy or ageing, which has caused muscle separation and a “gap”
- Excess fat in the abdominal area that won’t budge with diet and exercise.
- Are at their ideal weight and have a healthy lifestyle.
- Men may also need tummy tuck if they have been obese and have lost significant weight.
WHY CHOOSE SUDEEP?
Sudeep is the most advanced center with highly trained doctors and qualified staff. Dr. Prayas is a “Board Certified Cosmetic Plastic Surgeon” with extensive skill and experience in performing Tummy Tuck Surgery. He possesses a keen eye for aesthetics and the surgical knowledge to achieve excellent results. Dr. Prayas and his qualified staff are dedicated to patient safety, privacy, satisfaction, and comfort.
Preparing For Tummy Tuck
After detail consultation with the surgeon to get complete information about the procedure. It is important that the patient is in good health with stable weight. Any form of tobacco including smoking needs to be stopped few weeks prior to the surgery. A healthy nutrition and moderate exercise will increase the healing capabilities.
The nurse and surgeon will provide all detail instructions to prepare for surgery, what medications to avoid, type of diet and prescription necessary after the surgery.
About The Procedure:
There are different types of tummy tuck depending upon the areas and extent of excess skin
- Conventional abdominoplasty or tummy tuck is the commonest procedure where the incision is in the bikini line and a small incision around the umbilicus. This is most common procedure.
- Lipoabdominoplasty is a modern innovation where tummy tuck is combined with 3 dimensional liposuction allowing waist sculpting, removal of love handles and flattening of tummy.
- Circumferential abdominoplasty is a form of tummy tuck where the incision extends around the waist to the back allowing removal of loose skin from sides of abdomen and buttock lift. This procedure is indicated in patients with massive weight loss or post bariatric weight loss who has excess skin all around the tummy with buttock sagging.
- Reverse abdominoplasty is a procedure where the incision is placed under the breasts. This is required in male or female patients with excess skin that is mostly located in the upper abdomen above the naval.
- Mini abdominoplasty is a modified procedure performed in patients with limited problems such as isolated loose skin below the belly button and in patients who have lax and bulging muscle with good skin quality. This procedure involves a small bikini line incision and the umbilicus is not incised. The muscle repair if required, is performed with a small incision above the umbilicus.
- Fleur de Lis abdominoplasty is an extensive procedure where a bikini line incision is combined with a long central abdominal incision. This is required in patient with massive weight loss where they have excess skin in vertical and horizontal direction.
Latest Technologies Used In Tummy Tuck
The most important innovation in tummy tuck is the “liposculpture”. Ultrasonic assisted liposuction or Vaser assisted liposuction allows sculpting of the tummy and waist. This also facilitates tummy tuck making it easier to contour the tummy and expediting the procedure. “Lipoabdominoplasty” or “LABP” gives a long term outcome making it easy for patient to maintain their shape.
Endoscopic – assisted tummy tuck is yet another innovation that has allowed minimal approach abdominoplasty. Endoscopy uses a small telescope that is introduced through belly button and it allows muscle repair with a small bikini line incision.
The entire surgery is performed under General Anesthesia. The anesthetic medication required is less and the patient recovers quickly immediately after the surgery.
Tumescent technique is yet another innovation where the fat is transfused with a cocktail of medication that makes the procedure literally bloodless and also provides significant local anesthesia minimizing the General anesthetic medications.
PRIVACY AND CONFIDENTIALITY
We at Sudeep follow highest standards of privacy and confidentiality ensuring additional comfort for our patients. For your privacy, we maintain a strict non-disclosure policy.
Please note that results largely depend on how realistic your expectations are. The results may vary from person to person. No two people will have the same results despite the similar procedure.
COST OF TUMMY TUCK SURGERY
At SUDEEP, we are dedicated in providing you the best results possible while centering around philosophy of integrity and safety. Our primary focus is ensuring that every patient feels comfortable and confident. We offer you most affordable and cost effective procedures with latest technology. To know the cost of the Tummy Tuck Surgery, kindly request a consultation. We will be there to offer you full explanations regarding your queries.
OUR COUNSELLOR WILL CALL YOU AT YOUR CONVENIENT TIME. BOOK AN APPOINTMENT