Tired of hiding your dark spots all the time? Blemish free skin is every single person’s desire/ dream.
THINKING OF CHEMICAL PEEL AT SUDEEP?
Skin peel is one of the most popular and effective office procedures to give your skin the opportunity for a fresh start. It smoothens and enhances the texture of the skin. It is an effective treatment for facial blemishes, wrinkles, and uneven skin pigmentation. Skin Peels exfoliate the outer layers of dead skin, revealing a new skin layer with improved tone, texture, and colour.
If you are having the following skin problems, then you must go for skin peels.
- Fine lines and Wrinkles
- Uneven pigmentation
- Shallow acne scars
- Sun damaged scars
- Age spots
- Dull, tired and neglected skin
WHY CHOOSE SUDEEP FOR CHEMICAL PEEL?
Dr. Yesha Patel “Board-Certified Cosmetic Dermatologist” with extensive skill and experience in Chemical Peel procedure. It is a common procedure in Cosmetic Dermatology practice. She possesses a keen eye for aesthetics to achieve optimum results. At Sudeep we offer our team of Cosmetic Dermatology and Cosmetic Plastic Surgery dedicated to clients safety, privacy, satisfaction, and comfort. We have highly trained doctors and well qualified staff for a complete new you.
Types Of Peels:
Yellow peel: it is a Retinoic acid (vitamin A) peel which effectively cleanse the skin, has anti-inflammatory effects, makes skin glow, improves skin texture and structure, and provides a lifting effect, skin lightning and brightening.
Trichloroacetic acid (TCA) peel: can be used in many concentrations, but it is most commonly used for medium-depth peeling. Fine surface wrinkles, superficial blemishes and pigment problems are commonly improved with TCA peels.
Cosmelan: It has become the treatment of choice for melasma and especially for sensitive skin types prone to hyperpigmentation from sun exposure, heat or blemishes. Cosmelan works by blocking the action of the process that causes hyperpigmentation.
Salicylic acid peel: It has been used for decades as an acne remedy, and salicylic acid chemical peels are especially effective in eliminating acne. They are helpful because they can exfoliate oily skin and deeply penetrate the skin with no irritation.
Glycolic acid peel: An alpha hydroxyl peel derived from sugarcane extract is used for blemishes and superficial acne scars and to give an even skin tone. It also stimulates collagen and thus prevents fine lines and wrinkles.
About the procedure:
- Skin is first cleaned.
- Then a peeling solution is applied gently on face or on dark spot till the end point is achieved.
- A burning, stinging sensation similar to a sunburn will occur for five to ten minutes. This will, obviously, depend upon the level of the treatment.
- Cold compresses may be used to reduce the discomfort.
- The skin will shed and peel over the next 4-7 days and will have the look of dry skin.
- Again, depending upon your specific treatment, there will be some redness and scaling. The skin will crust and peel within four to seven days.
The entire process of a light skin peel treatment usually takes less than an hour.
No of sessions
- Patients might undergo five to eight light chemical peels to achieve optimal results.
- As the formulation of the Skin peel solution is customized for each patient, the number and spacing of the treatment sessions varies according to each patient.
Results will last for
- It varies with the depth of the peel. Generally, deeper peels have longer lasting effects but require more recovery time.
- However, it is important to use a high quality broad-spectrum sun – screen to both protect your skin and maximize your peel’s long-term results.
Pre and Post Treatment care
- Stop all applications, 2 days before the treatment is to start.
- Use sun – screen regularly before the start of the treatment.
- Avoid direct sun exposure after the treatment. Use sun – screen regularly, SPF 30+ or as advised.
- Avoid saunas, steam and sunbathing for 7 days after the procedure.
- You can wash your face 6-8 hours after the procedure, but we recommend using a gentle face wash.
- Remember to use a moisturizer every 6 hours for at least 3 days
- We recommend a gap of 3-4 weeks between peels.
COST OF CHEMICAL PEEL TREATMENT
At Sudeep, we are dedicated in providing you the best results possible while centering around philosophy of integrity and safety. Our primary focus is ensuring that every patient feels comfortable and confident. We offer you most affordable and cost effective procedures with latest technology. To know the cost of the Chemical Peel Treatment , kindly request a consultation. We will be there to offer you full explanations regarding your queries.
OUR COUNSELLOR WILL CALL YOU AT YOUR CONVENIENT TIME. BOOK AN APPOINTMENT